Monday, October 27, 2008

APE appearance, Nov. 1st and 2nd.

It's time once again for my favorite convention, A.P.E., the Alternative Press Expo. I can unreservedly recommend this one to everyone, comics fan or not. The focus at this convention is on independent press. Virtually every subject matter you can think of is covered here. Super hero comics are almost non-existent and no matter what your interest, you're likely to find some comics you'll enjoy. Every year I'm blown away by how much great stuff is there.

I will be promoting HOLMES at the Ait/Planet Lar, tables 434 & 435. I plan on being there Saturday the 1st and Sunday the 2nd for the core hours of 12 - 5 both days. If you don't see me at the table, please ask for me.

Also, for the first time I will be bringing some BODHISATTVA and HOLMES original pages to sell, including a few scratchboard pieces.

Hope to see you there!

Omaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home