Monday, August 04, 2008

Mirrors movie posters!



TM and ©2008 FOX.

I feel a little strange about showing these since they were so heavily art-directed (well, the first one at least - the girl with the white and yellow background) that they may as well have been executed by the Art Director, poster maestro Jim Evans. On the other hand, Allee Willis once told me in this town you should show everything! And I am proud of these, so here they are. These are all vector, created in Flash and Illustrator.

Here's a little Comic-Con coverage of the posters.

2 Comments:

Blogger applevenusian said...

the last one is my favorite!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous envelope printing said...

I have seen this movie. This one is really one of the fantastic and entertaining horror movie for all time. As the regarding movie posters are really looking most elegant about it. Thanks for sharing some exceptional movie posters in this post.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home