Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Comic-Con July 24th - 26th


Hi there,

I will be signing at San Diego Comic-Con on Thursday July 24th - Saturday July 26th, promoting both my HOLMES graphic novel and Tori Amos' massive COMIC BOOK TATTOO anthology which debuts at Comic-Con. I created a 9-page painted story about my late father inspired by her song "Father Lucifer". Here's my signing schedule:

-Thursday the 24th, 11am to noon signing COMIC BOOK TATTOO at Image (booth #2729)
-Thursday, 2pm to 3pm signing HOLMES at the Ait/Planet Lar booth (#2001)

-Friday the 25th, 11am to noon signing COMIC BOOK TATTOO at Image (booth #2729)
-Friday, 1pm to 2pm signing HOLMES at the Ait/Planet Lar booth (#2001)
-Friday, 3pm to 4pm signing HOLMES and BODHISATTVA at Khepri (booth #936)

-Saturday the 26th, 2pm to 3pm signing HOLMES at the Ait/Planet Lar booth (#2001)

If you will be there, look me up! I will likely be loitering at the Ait/Planet Lar booth quite a lot, so feel free to ask for me even if it's not my official signing time.

Cheers!
Omaha

1 Comments:

Blogger Leif Jones said...

Nice page! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Image booth and getting a look at Holmes.

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home