Friday, April 06, 2007

HOLMES press and an in store appearance


Ambush Bug from Aint-It-Cool-News posted a great review of my HOLMES series. Here's one of my favorite lines:

"Though purists may scoff at a Sherlock Holmes more like Iggy Pop than the classic sleuth, I found myself laughing out loud at the mentally skewed adventures depicted in HOLMES."

The full review can be found here: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32194

For those of you in the LA area, I will be appearing with an extremely limited supply of HOLMES sets at The Comic Bug on Wednesday, April 11th. It's an Indie Comics event - also appearing: Joshua Hale Fialkov (Elks Run), Christian Berenek (Se7en: Lust), Philip Clark (Quantum: Rock of Ages), Tony Fleecs (In My Lifetime), and Stormcrow Hayes (Afterlife). http://thecomicbug.com/. Apparently they will also have a live band at the after-party. Come on down.

The Comic Bug
1015 Aviation Blvd.
Manhattan Beach CA

There are also new reviews of HOLMES at SequentialTart.com. The Easy Reader, a free weekly paper here in the South Bay of LA, did an article about HOLMES and myself this week. The reporter took this shot for the article but ended up running artwork only. Well at least I have a new press photo... Thanks to Robb Fulcher.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home